Nav Buttons

Saturday 12 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Well, we are 11 days into the new year. Well Done to you for getting so far into it already!


2013. 2013? 2013!?!?!?! I can see where the Mayans were coming from. 2013 is so weird to say. It doesn't flow. 2011 is normal. 2012 is pretty easy to say. 2013 and you just want to skip right over the year. Maybe, it will get better soon.

So for now, the world has not ended or changed in anyway, so for that... let's release some balloons as a celebration...


Every year- at the beginning of it- I decide on a resolution. Not a big one, sometimes it's: "this year I will make a sandwich" and I usually complete it and then I feel amazing about completing my new years resolution. So, this year I wanted to step up my game and got to thinking.


I didn't want to choose any cliche, that everyone chooses because I want to be different and original and creative. However, I'm not very good at thinking up things and got slightly overwhelmed and well...


Just to inform you. New years resolutions aren't meant to make you want to throw yourself in front of a bus or bang your head on the table out of frustration, if it does: You are doing it wrong!


So, after several hours I thought of something... Something cool. Something amazing. Something that made me think: 'Yeh, I'll just go with it'.


My new years resolution is to calm down and take it easy! I think I might be able to do that.


Yup, I'm going to boss this year!


I hope you all have an above-average year! 

P.S. I am planning to post more blogs this year so keep a lookout!


No comments:

Post a Comment